NAME : PRIYANKA CHIVATE-SHENDAGE.
DOB : 08/07/1992.
– 2012- ATD ( 1ST IN STATE OF MAHARASHTRA ATD -1 YEAR)
– 2015- GD ART PAINTING (LALIT KALA MAHAVIDYALAY, ICHALKARANJI)
– 2016-DIP. A.ED (1ST STATE OF MAHARASHTRA) KALAVISHWA MAHAVIDYALAY, SANGALI.
– SELECTION MAHARASHTRA STATE ART EXHIBITION 2015, 2016.
– BEST ENTRY AWARD FOR CANVAS 2014, 2015 (SANGALI).
– ALL INDIA LOKMANYA TILAK ART AWARD 2017, 2018.
– SELECTION FOR KALABDHI ART FESTIVAL, 2020.
– BEST PAINTING AWARD ART BEAT FOUNDATION 2021(WOMENS DAY SPECIAL).
– SELECTION FOR ART FOR HUMINITY (GANESHA FESTIVAL) EXHIBITION,2021.
– SELECTION FOR ART PLAZA FESTIVAL EXHIBITION, MUMBAI 2022.
– 2013 – BHIMA FESTIVAL KOLHAPUR.
– 2017 – RANGBAHAR FESTIVAL KOLHAPUR.
– 2019- GROUP EXHIBITION AT SARAI ART GALLERY.
– 2021- COLABA ART GALLERY ,MUMBAI.
– 2021- ONLINE GROUP EXHIBITION PRADARSHAK ART GALLERY, MUMBAI.
ABOUT PRIYANKA’S ARTWORK
Indian art is based on the ‘’consciousness principle beyond reality. Indian paintings, sculptures, folk arts are observed with a special meaning and traditional indication of it. The beauty and imagination of Indian art while studying painting has always been an interesting and study subject to me.
Mainly an Indian woman, various incidents related to her is trying to put the subject in my paintings. There is a unique beauty in their face, with shades, wheat skin colours, the brightness on their forehead, red bindi, jewelry, tradition clothes .While seeing and experiencing the event of her life, both the instability and the intensity of her mind is felt. This ordinary woman an inspiration for my paintings.